#yeswecan challenge - setting yourself up for fitness success
Today is the day! It’s time to embrace the new you—the confident you that makes moves and sees results. You’re going to feel the burn of this challenge, in your butt and in your mind, but it’s going to be worth it. No more waiting until summer for the ultimate beach bod. You can have abs year-round, starting today!
The road to success starts with…
- Committing to a time to do your daily workout. Set multiple alarms and calendar reminders so that nothing interferes with this important appointment with yourself.
- Putting your workout clothes and your sneakers somewhere that’s not only convenient, but in-your-face, so you remember that working out is a top priority.
- Drinking half your body weight in ounces of water each day. Water not only keeps you hydrated, but also relieves bloating, so you can really see that muscle definition.
- Signing up for the Facebook group! Connect and be inspired by others who are determined to make these goals into a lifestyle. You may even find a workout buddy to keep you accountable.
- Remembering that it’s about progress not perfection. Aim to do all the exercises and reps in your guide, but don’t push yourself to the point of injury. Do your best and you will see your body changing for the better.
Now get going! This journey is going be incredible. I believe in you. Just keep saying it, “Yes I Can!”
Protein can help reach your fitness goal, check out this article about plant-based protein sources.
Check out our weight-loss meal plans.
- Fitness |
- health |
- Weight Loss