lose weight simply: eat smart
Over 80 million Americans tackle new eating regimes every year in our endless efforts to become healthy and fit, but why are we continuously searching for some magic formula that will turn our bodies into what they were designed to be. The famous word has now become a billion-dollar industry of diet fads and flops. So before you get in the zone or become a cave person, consider a simple tip on wellness that can change your life and your physique forever.
Diets are temporary systems driven by restrictions; while simply learning to eat healthy will last a lifetime and leave you with boundless selection. Unfortunately, there are countless articles on what to eat or what not to eat, but there are some standard eating practices we all know and can easily follow.
- Artificial and processed foods are simply not good for you.
- High sugar snacks and beverages are simply not good for you.
- Fried foods and fast food chains are simply not good for you.
- When your mom said, don't eat white. She was right. It's simply not good for you.
- High fat, high carb, high sodium, you get the point. Health is found in moderation.
When you decide to live well, this does not have to be the end of dinner parties or delicious meals and snacks. In fact, it is simply the beginning! Did you know there are over 20 different types of cucumbers and over 100 types of potatoes sold in the United States alone? With over 400 different vegetables to choose from and hundreds of seeds, grains and nuts, the flavor combinations are limited only by your imagination. So step number one to discovering your healthiest self: eat from the earth. When the majority of your food intake is plant-based, health and fitness naturally follow. This may seem daunting at first, but give it time. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither is health; it is a lifestyle. Learning to make smart food choices is a journey to learning yourself and what your body needs. Not all of us are built the same, therefore we cannot all eat the same, but we can all eat well.
Veestro understands that beginning this adventure can be overwhelming, so let us help you get started. Try one of our weight loss plans with three meals a day and an option of five days or seven days per week. All meals are plant based, made with organic ingredients and designed with your full well-being in mind. This includes your taste buds!
Once you have a foundation in place, you can work and grow from there. Start experimenting with new recipes, and try new foods you have been passing by in the supermarket. There's no calorie counting, portion weighing or cheating clauses, simply choice. Be prepared for a little criticism from those who haven't explored their digestive systems. When family or friends chide you for eating like a habbit, invite them over to dinner. Show them what they have been missing. After time your physical transformation will have them all asking how you do it. Try answering, "eat well!" Not all of us are built the same, therefore we cannot all eat the same, but we can all eat well. Just remember these three things:
1. Eat as close to the earth as possible. All-natural, GMO free, organic, farm fresh, no chemicals or preservatives are all good things to look for.
2. Everything you choose should be wrapped in moderation.
3. Listen to your body and make selections based on a lifetime not a number on a scale.Best of luck to all of you who have decided to take control of your wellness and live a life filled with happiness, health and flavor.